Steps to Make Perfect My Banana Nut Bread

My Banana Nut Bread.

My Banana Nut Bread

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my banana nut bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Banana Nut Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Banana Nut Bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my banana nut bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Banana Nut Bread:

  1. {Make ready 2 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
  2. {Take 1 tbsp of Plus 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
  3. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
  4. {Make ready 3/4 cup of Firmly packed light brown sugar.
  5. {Get 1/4 cup of Granulated sugar.
  6. {Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
  7. {Get 1 1/4 cup of Mashed ripe banana's.
  8. {Make ready 1/3 cup of Milk.
  9. {Prepare 3 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
  10. {Prepare 1 large of Egg.
  11. {Prepare 1 tsp of White vinegar.
  12. {Get 1 cup of Macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped (may use different nut).

Steps to make My Banana Nut Bread:

  1. Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl. Make a well in the center of mixture. Combine banana, milk, oil, egg, and vinegar and beat with a whisk till blended. Add to dry ingredients. Stirring till moistened..
  2. Add the nuts and stir in..
  3. Pour into a greased bread loaf pan. Bake at 350° for an hour or till toothpick comes out clean. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes..
  4. Serves good with honey butter. Enjoy :).

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my banana nut bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url