Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning My Roule Cheese and Garlic Crusty Bread😋#Lunch#Sidedish

My Roule Cheese and Garlic Crusty Bread😋#Lunch#Sidedish.

My Roule Cheese and Garlic Crusty Bread😋#Lunch#Sidedish

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my roule cheese and garlic crusty bread😋#lunch#sidedish. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Roule Cheese and Garlic Crusty Bread😋#Lunch#Sidedish is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. My Roule Cheese and Garlic Crusty Bread😋#Lunch#Sidedish is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my roule cheese and garlic crusty bread😋#lunch#sidedish using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Roule Cheese and Garlic Crusty Bread😋#Lunch#Sidedish:

  1. {Get 1 of long half baked loaf or french stick type.
  2. {Make ready 4 tbls of Soft Roule Cheese.
  3. {Get 2 of Garlic cloves Crushed.
  4. {Get 1/4 Tsp of black cracked peppercorns.
  5. {Take 1 tbls of Grated Chedder Cheese.

Steps to make My Roule Cheese and Garlic Crusty Bread😋#Lunch#Sidedish:

  1. Slice the bread all along but not right through about 1/2 inch between each cut..
  2. Mix the Roule cheese with the crushed garlic and add a little black cracked pepper.
  3. Add a little of the soft cheese mix into every slit in the bread then share between each slit until it's gone..
  4. Add this to a preheated oven 160°C for 5 minutes on greaseproof paper in an oven dish which will fit the bread snuggly..
  5. Add the chedder cheese all along the top and add back to the oven for 2 minutes.
  6. Serve warm and tear and share it with soup is nice..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my roule cheese and garlic crusty bread😋#lunch#sidedish recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url