Simple Way to Prepare Favorite My style no knead French baguette

My style no knead French baguette.

My style no knead French baguette

Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my style no knead french baguette. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My style no knead French baguette is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. My style no knead French baguette is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my style no knead french baguette using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My style no knead French baguette:

  1. {Take 3 cups of flour.
  2. {Prepare 350 ml of or 12 oz water.
  3. {Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
  4. {Make ready 1/4 tsp of active yeast.
  5. {Get of Flour for dusting.
  6. {Make ready 1 of egg beaten with 1 tbsp of water for wash.
  7. {Prepare of Dutch oven to create steam.
  8. {Make ready 1 cup of water to create steam.

Instructions to make My style no knead French baguette:

  1. Mix dry ingredients well.
  2. Add water and mix until the dough becomes sticky with a plastic spoon.
  3. Proof overnight.
  4. Next day mix the dough again then on a flour dusted counter chop the dough into 3/4 pieces.
  5. Roll out into a long roll if too sticky slightly shape into baguettes and rest for 10 minutes.
  6. After resting roll into desired shape.Place on a baguette tray or sheet tray.
  7. Leave to proof for 1-1/2 hours.
  8. Preheat oven to 450F /225°C for 30 minutes.
  9. Place a Dutch oven in the oven while it preheats. brush dough with egg wash, snip roll on top to create baguette look.
  10. When dough has is ready add water to the Dutch oven and place rolls Into cook the steam helps creates a crust I like..
  11. Bake for 15 minutes until it sounds hollow.
  12. Allow to cool then enjoy🥖😉.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my style no knead french baguette recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url