Recipe of Quick My late night toastie

My late night toastie.

My late night toastie

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my late night toastie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My late night toastie is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. My late night toastie is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my late night toastie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My late night toastie:

  1. {Take 4 slices of bread.
  2. {Make ready of Butter for bread.
  3. {Make ready 4 slices of cheese.
  4. {Prepare 2 slices of edam cheese.
  5. {Prepare 2 slices of crumbled ham.
  6. {Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
  7. {Prepare 1 of tomato diced.
  8. {Prepare of Southwest sauce to taste (see my recipe for it).
  9. {Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
  10. {Get Dash of smoked paprika.

Steps to make My late night toastie:

  1. Butter the bread on the outside that will be toasted.
  2. Put all the ingredients onto 1 slice of bread top with the other.
  3. Place into a panni press until golden and the cheese is melting.
  4. Carefully remove slice and serve...enjoy.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my late night toastie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url