Simple Way to Make Speedy My Garlic Chicken Mayonaise Baguette 😁

My Garlic Chicken Mayonaise Baguette 😁.

My Garlic Chicken Mayonaise Baguette 😁

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my garlic chicken mayonaise baguette 😁. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Garlic Chicken Mayonaise Baguette 😁 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Garlic Chicken Mayonaise Baguette 😁 is something which I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my garlic chicken mayonaise baguette 😁 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Garlic Chicken Mayonaise Baguette 😁:

  1. {Get of Chicken breast.
  2. {Take of small baguettes.
  3. {Make ready of garlic clove crushed.
  4. {Make ready of Olive oil to fry.
  5. {Take of Salt n pepper.

Steps to make My Garlic Chicken Mayonaise Baguette 😁:

  1. Cut up small pieces of the chicken. Heat up the oil add the garlic and fry for a few secounds then add the chicken..
  2. Bageutte. I cut in a v shape along the top of the baguette then butter it. Fry until chicken is cooked and browned..
  3. Two tbls light mayonaise into a jug add a little pepper when the chicken pieces are cooked add them to the mayonaise to cover them..
  4. Add yhe chicken to the baguette and add the top of the bread back on top..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my garlic chicken mayonaise baguette 😁 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url